The EU BIM Task Group General Assembly met in Brussels on the 2nd of October to exchange knowledge regarding the latest public sector initiatives aimed at digitizing the construction industry.
Click on the links in below agenda to view presentations and related material.
- Welcome and introduction by Fulvia Raffaelli, Head of Unit. Clean Technologies and Products. DG GROW
- Presentation of national experiences (2 min / slide per country)
- Focus on innovative national strategies for digital transformation
- Keynote: Dr Mohamad Kassem, Associate Professor, Northumbria University Newcastle
“Digital Transformation through BIM: Insights for a collective national and trans-European approach“
- Progress report on the EUBTG Roadmap